Apprenons les langues ensembles

Quand on apprend en autodidacte, sans stages ni formations, on apprend souvent seul. Pourquoi ne pas plutôt unir nos efforts? Ce serait sans doute plus efficace et surtout beaucoup plus agréable! =D P'tit surnom du forum : ALE

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Diary of a dream

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Eclipse
~ Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Diary of a dream   Dim 28 Oct - 21:38

I'm not sure if this idea will be a success, but I try. I'll try to write sometimes here, about my day, my week, my progress in learning languages, for practice my english, and you people, english native speakers or not, can correct me, so I'll can improve my english with your help! Isn't that sound fun? Of course, be patient and nice please, I'm human, I can do mistakes, and I do! And you too. Nobody's perfect. Just try to make a diary in your target language, and let's see!

I hope one day this topic will receive an answer because actually, it's his first day so there isn't a lot of people around! Razz

What can I tell? Just what I said, today, I created this forum, and even if it is empty of members actually, even if it isn't finish, I'll try to do it the best I can, and I hope people would want to come for improve this forum and improve the languages they are learning. I hope this forum will make people want to learn more and more languages, because it's a way for open yourself to the others, to the world, that's a good point for a future job, for travel, discovering others cultures, and that's just so cool to could speak several languages!

So, why to wait? Start!

I'm happy, my english and english words and expressions came fast today! Cool
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://langues-ensemble.forumactif.org
Eclipse
~ Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: Diary of a dream   Jeu 15 Nov - 13:49

Dunno why I'm posting, I have nothing to tell xD

Oh yeah, er, I'm really happy to see there are now several members on my forum What a Face I'm not alone anymore <3 That's better for a forum xD It's more useful.

Yeah, it's really short today, but I have to go in class, I have an english written comprehension right now, so... xD (That's why I'm writing in english. I was reading fanfictions in english too, but I didn't really learn new words, I just think if I do that, my english (expression and comprehension) is better than if I just go without read or listen english.

See you! Tell me good luck! xD
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://langues-ensemble.forumactif.org

Diary of a dream
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1